Hong Kong from A to Z
Written by Ellen Ng
Original idea & illustrated by Assia Bennani
- Language: ENGLISH
- 66 pages
- Size: 21 x 21 cm
- Hard cover
This children storybook “Hong Kong from A to Z” follows a little girl, named Ayma, and a lost frog, Romer to find its home. In this fun adventure, they discover the places of Hong Kong and experience the city’s rich culture, and fall in love from A to Z! The book comes along with a finely printed bookmark.In each page, the reader will see the beautifully hand-drawn illustrations that blend watercolour with digital graphic design. This book is a perfect gift for friends and families who love Hong Kong, who travel or plan to travel to Hong Kong. It is made delicately intended for keepsake. Recommended for aged 6 and above but also suitable for parents to read to their younger children.
- Your order will be shipped within 48h after we received your payment.
- Orders are shipped by DHL from London.
- Delays may take from 2 to 5 working days.
- The shipping fees is calculated on the product weight. You will be able to see the estimated shipping during your check out process (before you make a payment).
- Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. Some items are physically based in London and others in Europe. We cannot always group your order items in one single package and shipping fees will be applied to each of them.
- Shipping fees will be waived for any order above:
. GBP50 in UK
. GBP300 in Morocco
. GBP200 for other countries.
- Gift wrapping are not available for the moment
All goods delivered outside of UK may be liable to customs duty when the shipment reaches its destination. These possible customs duties or taxes constitute the buyer’s expenses and are under his/her sole responsibility.
- Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
- All estimated dates for either despatch or delivery by us are as estimates only and are not to be of the essence of the Contract. Therefore we shall not be liable for the consequences of any delay in fulfilling the buyer's order howsoever caused.