Written by Selma Desmot
Illustrated by Assia Bennani
- Language: FRENCH
- 57 pages
- Size: 22 x 22 cm
- Soft cover
The book is about Moroccan traditions, 10 illustrated novels explaining our traditions in this modern world.
Civilizations that are modernizing are gradually losing their traditions.We often think that traditions are archaic, cumbersome and incompatible with modern life. Yet, they are synonymous with life skills and decency. Traditions are gratifying for those who receive them and for those who transmit them. Let’s not forget our traditions because they are our identity, our constitutions and our civilization.
The book is printed, published and sold in many libraries in Morrocco and the first edition is almost sold out!
- This item will be dispatched from London within 48h after we received your payment.
- Orders are shipped by Express courier DHL or Fedex.
- To UK: 1-3 working days.
- Anywhere else : 2-5 working days
- The shipping fees are a fixed rate calculated on the physical location of the product. Don’t hesitate to group orders with friends to save on delivery charges. You will be able to see the estimated shipping during your check out process (before you make a payment).
- Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. Some items are physically based in Hong Kong and others in Europe.We cannot always group your order items in one single package and shipping fees will be applied to each of them.
- Gift wrapping are not available for the moment
All goods delivered outside of Hong Kong and UK may be liable to customs duty when the shipment reaches its destination. These possible customs duties or taxes constitute the buyer’s expenses and are under his/her sole responsibility.
- Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.- All estimated dates for either despatch or delivery by us are as estimates only and are not to be of the essence of the Contract. Therefore we shall not be liable for the consequences of any delay in fulfilling the buyer's order howsoever caused.