Le thé à l'huile
Le thé à l'huile,
Signed and limited edition of 10 Fine art prints.
Hand embellished so it feels like a unique piece of art.
- Poster size: A3 (sold with white cardboard frame)
- Frame size: 51 x 39 cm
- Printed on a pure white, matte, smooth, 310gr paper
50% of the income will go to Couleurs de Chine Charity which helps the young girls from Miao minorities to go to school (southern China).
Each sale of print will cover 6 months of schooling for a little Miao.
Illustrator Assia Bennani and charity, Couleurs de Chine, have collaborated on a creative project that will not only help to raise money, but also awareness, for both the Miao and Dong ethnic minorities that live in one of the most remote and poorest areas of China. The coloring book “Mountains of Colors” will bring you into the dream and the world of Nahua, a little girl from the Miao Mountains. You will find these dreamy illustrations throughout our collection of stationary as well as in our limited edition of art prints. Every sale has a direct impact on the life of a young girl from these minorities.
- This item will be dispatched from London within 48h after we received your payment.
- Orders are shipped by registered post.
- UK Post office delay:
- To UK: 2-3 working days.
- Anywhere else by air shipping: 1-4 weeks
- The shipping fees is a fixed rate calculated on the physical location of the product. Don’t hesitate to group orders with friends to save on delivery charges. You will be able to see the estimated shipping during your check out process (before you make a payment).
- Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. Some items are physically based in Hong Kong and others in Europe.We cannot always group your order items in one single package and shipping fees will be applied to each of them.
- Gift wrapping are not available for the moment
All goods delivered outside of Hong Kong may be liable to customs duty when the shipment reaches its destination. These possible customs duties or taxes constitute the buyer’s expenses and are under his/her sole responsibility.
- Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.- All estimated dates for either despatch or delivery by us are as estimates only and are not to be of the essence of the Contract. Therefore we shall not be liable for the consequences of any delay in fulfilling the buyer's order howsoever caused.